You may be awaiting the discharge of a loved one from hospital and considering their care requirements upon their return home.
You or your loved one will not generally be discharged from hospital until the following have been fulfilled:
- You or your loved one is medically fit
- The support that they will require upon their return home has been assessed
- A care plan has been produced that sets out the support that will be provided to meet the assessed needs and requirements
- Care and support has been put in place and it is safe for them to be discharged
Five Stars Home Care can work with you and wherever possible involve your loved one in making decisions prior to their discharge from hospital in order that their return home is managed as you’d like, we pride ourselves on delivering person centred care.
How our care staff can assist you upon hospital discharge:
- Helping you recover from an illness
- 24 Hour Live In Support
- Assistance with Mobility Requirements
- Assistance with medication
- Domestic Tasks
- Escort Service
- Respite Care
- No Fixed term
Care can be changed as necessary to suit your ongoing needs and requirements.
You may also wish to consider our low cost Peace of Mind service that will allow for provision of care to be added as required.